Thread: STEAM_0:1:24142920 unban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default STEAM_0:1:24142920 unban

ok so since there were so many complaints in my post, I am reposting in the correct "format" so please for heavens sake unban, especially if ya'll want me to keep mapping!!

Name in Game: abandoned
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:24142920
    Who banned you: no idea (been absent for a few months came back and I was banned) this goes for all following questions!
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban: well in the first place I have no idea why I go banned so yeah!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

Is anyone going to answer him, HELLLOOO Zero why is he banned?

zomg...this is in proper format and you STILL aren't being helped? Weird. Where are all the format trolls now?

sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    zomg...this is in proper format and you STILL aren't being helped? Weird. Where are all the format trolls now?
    lol yeah exactly!! So I have been unbanned it looks like, but I am still wanting to know who banned me and why......?
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

6. Default

I'm not entirely sure what happened here. No one can ban you unless your in the server.

Something like this happened to another person not too long ago.. Sorry I haven't been going through the Rules section like I used to.

PM me if you have any more problems regarding this matter.

Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.