Thread: need to be unbanned...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default need to be unbanned...

I got banned while I was having a serious discussion with a player over a long period of time during game play. The admin XX0wnsXY felt the need to step in and ban me, even tho the conversation had nothing to do with them. I am guessing me saying downsy had somehow offended them(might be due to knowing rl down syndrome people). Even tho the person I was having these discussions with had down syndrome. Later I had been accused by this same admin of ghosting.. I took offense to this as it was not happening and my teammates were alive and no where near, so I shot at it and the admin died while they ran in front of where I was aiming. Accusing me of somehow gaining some advantage bothers me when that was not the case at all and I do not do anything like that.
    Please I need this unjustice to be corrected and for me to be unbanned. They finally just decided to ban me when I was describing a condition this player had with a derogatory term that he was most likely familiar with. Since I figured he'd recognize what it meant by being common around him. I was still only giving him life changing advise.. I really don't think serious medical conditions are to be chastised and put off like they are worthless people, this was so unfair to the person to treat them like they are worthless because they cant handle their condition..
    But I think the problem really stemmed and got trumped up with being so defensive when accused of something that didn't happen and didn't make sense with the ghosting. Again, my team was alive and no where near me, but it seemed like a good scape goat for their anger when being killed.
    Last edited by niceguy; 04-28-2010 at 09:40 AM.