Thread: Gungame Ban?

1. Question Gungame Ban?

Hi. I was wondering why i was banned on the gungame server without notification as of what i was doing wrong. I did not see anyone write something out for me to see what i was doing wrong but i guess there must have been something.
    Recently my ping was jumping from <50 to 300+ out of no where. That may have been a reason? It seemed as if i fixed it by making my updaterate/cmdrate lower and my ping stayed at a certain low. I have been playing for about a year so that might explain why i didn't know what to have done to fix my ping.
    I don't even know if this is the right place to post the complain but i hope for a response!

2. Default

ok, look at the forums.

see if you can find any better place to put this.

:HINT:
    look for something relating to "un ban requests"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

alright sorry O.o me is newww

4. Default

It's ok, though there was an epic IBIS gamer by the same name about a year ago.

5. Default

Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.