Thread: gungame ban?

1. Question gungame ban?

Hi. I was wondering why i was banned on the gungame server without notification as of what i was doing wrong. I did not see anyone write something out for me to see what i was doing wrong but i guess there must have been something.
    Recently my ping was jumping from <50 to 300+ out of no where. That may have been a reason? It seemed as if i fixed it by making my updaterate/cmdrate lower and my ping stayed at a certain low. I have been playing for about a year so that might explain why i didn't know what to have done to fix my ping.
    I don't even know if this is the right place to post the complain but i hope for a response!

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Hi. I was wondering why i was banned on the gungame server without notification as of what i was doing wrong. I did not see anyone write something out for me to see what i was doing wrong but i guess there must have been something.
    Recently my ping was jumping from <50 to 300+ out of no where. That may have been a reason? It seemed as if i fixed it by making my updaterate/cmdrate lower and my ping stayed at a certain low. I have been playing for about a year so that might explain why i didn't know what to have done to fix my ping.
    I don't even know if this is the right place to post the complain but i hope for a response!
    this is not the format...

until it is in a format we cant help you....

3. Default

Well yes demo because no one wants you here.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-28-2010 at 10:33 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Well yes demo because no one wants you here.
    At one time Kavinsky, we were allies. H0B0 reminded me of our alliance earlier tonight and I was going to extend my sincerest apologies for my previous statements I made today.

However, you are not being very nice.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-28-2010 at 10:33 PM.

5. Default

I'm not usually picky about this sort of thing, but we really do need the following format filled out:

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you:
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.