Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Post a picture of what you are eating

1. Default

guys come on now. we all know demon is some shade of brown and acolyte is obsessed with autumn. nothing special. now can we post some damn pics already, there are people dying to see what you are going shit.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    What if I throw black paint in your face, will that upset you?
    naturally. in fact, thank you. you have provided a perfect example.

if you threw black paint in my face, of course i'd be upset. however, not because the paint is black. if you threw white paint in my face i'd be just as upset. i don't give a fuck what color it is, only that it's being thrown in my face.

edit: ute, what the fuck are you talking about? i'm not obsessed w/ her, and even if i was what would that have to do with this. however you are correct, off topic. i'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

So If I post some nice looking pussy here will I get banned? :|

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    So If I post some nice looking pussy here will I get banned? :|
    Since you would be lying to the community I would approve of a ban.

or how he's hip
    or about how girls/women are worthless
    Fixed that for you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Fixed that for you.
    what christmas, you can't stand the sight of the word black? you must be racist!!! run before demon sees that!!!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ownt

hmmm

IM real man, and real men eat...
    Attached Images

7. Default

...you eat nuts?

8. Default

naturally. In fact, thank you. You have provided a perfect example.

If you threw black paint in my face, of course i'd be upset. However, not because the paint is black. If you threw white paint in my face i'd be just as upset. I don't give a fuck what color it is, only that it's being thrown in my face.

Edit: Ute, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not obsessed w/ her, and even if i was what would that have to do with this. However you are correct, off topic. I'm sorry.
    So, what happens if I throw both black and white paint at your face, will that stop you from being racist?
    Last edited by demonater10; 05-04-2010 at 05:17 AM.

9. Default

Fixed that for you.
    :O( Nu uh