Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Convince me to watch anime...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I still think Eden of the East would be best as it is not relay long and a moves at a nice speed so he is not able to lose interest.
    I agree with Zero.

Eden of the East would be a good anime for you.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Well I have tried watching these on my gf's laptop... Fail, this thing lags during movies lol, too old, going to have to wait on my RMA parts to get back

3. Default

also girls dig guys who watch anime

the higher your powerlevel (amount you have watched), the more you get laid with models

scouts promise~
    Troll.jpg

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post

the higher your powerlevel (amount you have watched), the more you get laid with models

scouts promise~
    Troll.jpg
    Dude, where are my 3d glasses when I need them

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post

scouts promise~
    Troll.jpg
    trollface.jpg
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    Elfin leid! Awesome
    Its Elfen Lied! It is a great anime, just not for beginners.

If you liked DBZ, but got sick of how long it is, watch Dragon Ball Kai. Its DBZ recut to be shorter and closer to the original manga. In 60 episodes we are at the android saga instead of like episode 160 in DBZ.

Otherwise I'd say for starters try animes like Area 88, Beck, Speed Grapher, Noir. Then eventually move up to Trinity Blood, Elfen Lied, Wolf's Rain, Gundam 00, Akira, and Gunslinger Girl.

A good site to watch anime and cartoons is http://www.anilinkz.com/

Actually, try Genshiken. It's a series for people who don't like anime and for people who love it. About the daily life of a college anime club. And it's absolutely brilliant.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit