Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Default

I am Ben, your techie bitch.

I get new AMV's every week from AMV.org and really can't say much else. I name my technology and . . . . . . . . .yeah.

Don't do much gaming, unless I'm playing on my GameCube.

Ok, this is gonna be a boring post. C'est le vie. If you don't know the hat, then you suck. So there.

2. Default

Not quite sure how many of you guys know me, but, its me, Afan!

If you don't know me, I'm the other brown kid aside from Amir. I haz glasses and mustache and beard in tow.

Rambling ab things is something I do. So is being interested in technology and anything creative. I like tv and movies, and especially anime. I've only really seen shonen in my day, but if Trigun and Bebop are any indication, I like seinen anime as well. Other than that, I've seen Welcome to the NHK and liked it. It's the only slice-of-life series I've seen.
    For more on that, hit me up on www.myanimelist.com: Pakikaze.

Um, but yea, Bleach and Pokemon I'm real big into. I play video games too, but I'm a bigger tv/movie nut than I am a gamer. I prefer single player, narrative driven experiences of any genre. I love the Pokemon games.

Anything else, just ask. I'm going to bed, sorry ab the big post, I think im going to cut some of it out. On second thought, nah.

3. Default Yo!

Yo all! Better late than never I suppose.

I'm Chris, some of you know me, newer people won't. I no longer attend UK, but was part of the club my freshman year. I like to keep in touch with people so.....here I am! I make the odd trip back down to Lexington every so often, so you might see me around a couple of times a year. I look forward to meeting some of the new people and keeping in touch with the friends I left behind.

4. Default

**slinks in and glances around**

**raises hand** Yo.

**slinks away to hide in a dark corner, leaving a little note that reads: **
    ~Kitty was here~

(*)...\|/
    .....(}--}
    (*).../|\

5. Default

Hi everybody! I'm new this year, both to UK and UKAnime. You can call me Mac if you want: apparently i look like Mac from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, so people cal me that. If you don't like that you can call me Tyler, or Stash, and I will probably also respond to Stupid if you are so inclined.

I'm into everything anime and manga with my all time favorite being Ghost In The Shell in it's entirety. I like Gaming, Zombies, good movies, and just about anything fun.

6. Default New 2010

Yosh, I'm The great, fantastic, amazing Artistical-Cosmical Drawings! Master of the blue fire, Werewolf advocate (Non-Twilight obviously), Ultimate Being, Great Arteest and Writer, and of course, President and Founder of the George C. Marshall High School anime club, known as the guy who tries to make an anime club DO SOMETHING BESIDES WATCHING STUFF.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AC Drawings View Post
    Yosh, I'm The great, fantastic, amazing Artistical-Cosmical Drawings! Master of the blue fire, Werewolf advocate (Non-Twilight obviously), Ultimate Being, Great Arteest and Writer, and of course, President and Founder of the George C. Marshall High School anime club, known as the guy who tries to make an anime club DO SOMETHING BESIDES WATCHING STUFF.

hi Matt

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    hi Matt
    Who is this Matt Person you speak of?

No seriously, who?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AC Drawings View Post
    Who is this Matt Person you speak of?

No seriously, who?

are you kenan then?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default Hi!

Hey everyone, I'm Ashley. I'm a new member this year. Hmm, what can I say about me? Well, I love to read, write, and draw, and I'm (obviously) really into anime. Basically anything you can think of that's nerdy, I'm into. XD

And just because I feel it's relevant to this club, I'll list all of my favorite animes here.... My favorites being all of the ones I've watched, coincidentally. XD

1. Nabari no Ou
    2. Code Geass
    3. Fruits Basket
    4. Ouran High School Host Club
    5. Fullmetal Alchemist
    6. Vampire Knight
    7. Kuroshitsuji
    8. Majin Tentei Nougami Neuro
    9. Chobits
    10. Full Moon wo Sagashite
    11. DNAngel

And, just because I don't feel like my post is annoyingly long enough for you, I'll go ahead and list my favorite anime movies too. XD

1. Howl's Moving Castle
    2. Spirited Away
    3. Princess Mononoke