Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Default

Welcome to the site Bethany. We would love to have you join. We meet every tuesday at 6pm in the student center, in room 111 (one of the rooms where you got your student ID). Every week at 5pm, we usually go out to eat before the meeting. The homepage for our site should list which place we are meeting next (http://www.ukanime.org/). Feel free to come on by to the next meeting!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf View Post
    Welcome to the site Bethany. We would love to have you join. We meet every tuesday at 6pm in the student center, in room 111 (one of the rooms where you got your student ID). Every week at 5pm, we usually go out to eat before the meeting. The homepage for our site should list which place we are meeting next (http://www.ukanime.org/). Feel free to come on by to the next meeting!
    Way to go Sean. Taking the job of the president, I like that initiative!

Everything Sean (Papa Smurf) said is the truth, Bethany. We would love to have some new people show up. We're always looking for wonderful new people who can lead the club into a wonderful age once dinosaurs like me leave.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

Yea I will be doing some more updates to the site so it will be easier for new people to find information.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    Way to go Sean. Taking the job of the president, I like that initiative!
    Dee durp dher dhob? ;P

Thanks for the warm welcome.

=]

I guess I'll see you guys at 5pm. It's at Qdoba, right?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beth-nay View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

=]

I guess I'll see you guys at 5pm. It's at Qdoba, right?
    YES! We will be eating at Qdoba this week. I didn't choose it but it's an alright choice...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default Yo.

Hey, All.
    Name's Xing.
    I'm still a High School Senior, but i'm going to be a Freshman at UK next year, so might as well get started. I might be dropping in for a meeting... soon.
    I would like to thanks Amir for pointing me in the right direction, to you guys.
    I'm a computer junkie, and do repairs right now for a ind. study class. Might work part-time fixing equipment in college...
    I had my Otaku Renaissance in December 2009 and have been running non-stop ever since.
    As to what i've got on the Otaku Front...
    Does 137 series and 1.58 TB of UPDATED SUBBED Anime sound appealing to anyone?
    2.298 TB if you throw in Raws.
    Let's not even get into manga.
    1358 Series spanning 140G+, just for the record.
    I also make AMVs and write fanon, and i hope to become a part of the family in the coming years.
    Till we meet in person,
    Xingster
    Continuing on. That is the Past. Living on. That is the Present. Fighting on. That is the Future. -Troublesome, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Xingster View Post
    Hey, All.
    Name's Xing.
    I'm still a High School Senior, but i'm going to be a Freshman at UK next year, so might as well get started. I might be dropping in for a meeting... soon.
    I would like to thanks Amir for pointing me in the right direction, to you guys.
    I'm a computer junkie, and do repairs right now for a ind. study class. Might work part-time fixing equipment in college...
    I had my Otaku Renaissance in December 2009 and have been running non-stop ever since.
    As to what i've got on the Otaku Front...
    Does 137 series and 1.58 TB of UPDATED SUBBED Anime sound appealing to anyone?
    2.298 TB if you throw in Raws.
    Let's not even get into manga.
    1358 Series spanning 140G+, just for the record.
    I also make AMVs and write fanon, and i hope to become a part of the family in the coming years.
    Till we meet in person,
    Xingster
    You seem like a pretty seasoned otaku then, and that's great ^^ Sometimes we just don't have enough of those, so it will be nice to welcome you.

We have a meeting tomorrow from 6-10 PM if you want to check it out.

I have no idea what we'll be watching but last meeting we finished Panty and Stocking and watched an episode of Ika Musume (Squid Girl). So we watch a pretty big variety.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

9. Default Eh.

Eh.
    Seasoned? No.
    I've been Watching Anime and Reading Manga again for just over two years.
    My collection is huge, but about 60% of the anime is just stockpile for a rainy day.
    Enthusatic?
    Bet you two Philosopher's stones i am.
    Continuing on. That is the Past. Living on. That is the Present. Fighting on. That is the Future. -Troublesome, 2012

What type of anime do you enjoy, and what are your favorite series? Do you have a list somewhere online of anime that you've watched?
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit