Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Default Introduce yourself!

Welcome to UK Anime Forums! We probably all know each other already. But you may not know who certain people are online due to the username thing. So this is a thread where we basically introduce our internet selves!

For example:

Hi, I'm RamenPoodle! But you might know me better as Perry. I like anime, video games, reading, playing drums, etc., etc.,...yeah, you all know what to do.

Have fun!
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

2. Default

Hey there, Phazonmasher is your wonderful president, Zach Walton. It seems that most of you know me but yeah whatever.

You all me well enough anyway so I don't need to say anything. I enjoy games, tabletop games, music, anime, writing, reading and technology goggling in that order. So yeah. Your president lists anime fourth in his life. xD

Enjoy these forums and super big thanks for Steven for setting this up for us! Big applause!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

Thanks for signing up guys, hopefully we will see more people over the next few days.

You may want to check out this thread: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3557 and post up what anime you have seen. It would be interesting to see what you all have watched.

Also Perry somehow I knew that was you as soon as I saw the name and avatar rofl.

4. Default

Hello everyone, I am Austin

I go by many names, such as Kamina, Bancho, or Mr Hero

call me as you will

A short summary of myself:
    A self-loving hero-of-justice whom seeks to have a real life harem whilst saving the world from imminent disaster

I love the game Fate/Stay Night and I will talk about it constantly while waiting for the movie to be released. I am also personally addicted to watching anime. With over 300 completed series alone, I think my powerlevel is something above normal

Another thing about me is my love for being extremely involved in doing anything fun. If you wanna go skydiving, i know a good place to go to. if you wanna go scuba diving, ill also join in on that. And if someone ever wants to 'aquire' a stop sign one of these nights, send me a message and we will go out and go at it like the fist of the north star

So yah, if you want to know more about me, message me or text/call and I'm all ears

I'm not that special. To some people I am known as "Who-the-hell-are you" and by others I may be the person who your friends think there can be no one crazier than you, but I am that guy.

A long time ago, I used to go by Wolfpack (some called me Wolfy, but that was about 4-5 years ago), but now I go by WhiteDivinity. I don't mind either really. My real name is Alex.

A short summary of who I am:
    Oro?

Rurouni Kenshin fan to an extreme I guess you can say. I also gave up playing most video games now. I only play a select few. (Zelda games, Super Smash Bros. games, Metroid games, and Kingdom Hearts games) The other games just bored me.

I'm not an officer or anyone special, just a person who's just there, counting his victims while he's in the corner. Anyways, yea that about explains some things. See ya later.

~Alex~

6. Default

ed.1 is the first half of the Collective Known as Ed. For clarification: I am the slightly shorter Ed who sometimes knits during club, also answers to "Erin," and does not wear glasses.

Hey everyone, I go by descent on here and some of you at UK might know me better as Amir.

I recently became a bigger Anime fan this past winter after several years of being extremely casual and joined UK Anime during the spring semester.

Besides watching anime and reading manga I avidly play 2 games: Defense of the Ancients and the Halo Series. I am a HUGE UK sports fan and a lesser Bengals and Boston Celtics fan as well. I frequently read science fiction and am currently trudging my way through a Biology major here at UK.

My current superfanboyism is completely centered on Vocaloids however and I daresay that it has somewhat surpassed my love of anime, Zach might not know it but its him I have to thank for that.

Well look forward to getting to know everyone better and I'll try to be on the forums when I can.

-Amir

Default Oh no, it's Devo...or, Nik!

Hey gang. Nik Chavez here, also sometimes known as Nikki, but you all don't get to see that too often.

Most of you know me, and know I am a big anime fan, deep voodoo techie, and general electronic-music nut, too.

I think it's awesome that we have these forums (thanks Steven, and everyone else involved!) and I can't wait to see what kind of wonderful hilarity we can post here. I still have video clips from some of the club's past events and we need to find a place to put 'em. Brady said he'd kill me if any containing him end up on the YouTubes.

Cheers, peace, anime, and um...kinky stuff if you're into that. ---Nik

Hello all, Huston here, as most of you know me by.

Any of the newer people probably don't know me, mostly because of the scheduling difficulties of my classes, and how I keep having to take them during our club activity hours. Which, sadly, will be happening again in the fall, sooo...

Anyways, I was the Webmaster for UKAnime for the last year, and I am disappointed in myself in that I couldn't get anything done, due to the school mostly just not wanting to work with me, but *shrug*. I'm super excited that Steven is in charge now, because he has the resources to offer the club that I did not have, and I've seen his work, so I'm looking forward to what he has in store for us all.

That being said, my main addiction is actually video gaming, before anime, but I mostly play Strategy-type games, (Starcraft/Civ 4), RPGs, and FPS's. I am an avid PC gamer, at that, not that I dislike console, it's just that I've grown up with an awesome PC, and don't own a 360 or PS3.

As for my Anime likes, I'm mostly a reader of Manga, actually, though what I have an interest in, and what I've seen/read can mostly be summed up in this link to My Anime List, though I don't know if you don't want us linking to outside sources, Steven, just edit this out if not. Swiddow is my Anime List profile name, and my general handle/gamertag around the net.

Anyways, good to see a nice forumy place to hang around in, and I'll definitely be lurking here a lot, even if I don't actually post much.

Cynthiana, KY and the Dark Side of the Moon

Default I think my username says it all..

Hey-o! It's me, Elizabeth. The V.P. of U.K. Anime. I usually go by songdancegeisha, but Resident Tentacle Monster was given to me at Sugoicon and I dearly love it. (Somewhat.)

Let's see,I like doujinshis, reading a good manga, and eating Pocky, goth loli, and Alice in Wonderland. Drawing is my life, and I love being a doujin-ka, and drawing in general. Tea, Jolly Ranchers, and grape Fanta I am required to have for my sugar fix. Do I honestly need to tell you I'm into yaoi?

Of course, you may notice that my avatar and signature are DBZ based. It's one of my faves, if not my favorite besides Genshinken, Excel Saga, Doujin Work, and Black Butler. The random lyrics are from the English OP (Dragon Soul) sung by Goku's VA, Sean Schemmel.

Many thanks to Steven and his awesomeness in getting this up. I like this much better than Wiggio.

Fangirls do it better but when it comes to Fanboys we have no idea.