Thread: Salutations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Salutations

Been playing on y'alls gun-game and pub server for the past couple weeks and figured I'd stop by the forums. Keep up the good work, really enjoy playing on the servers!

2. Default

I would never go to WNC, there is nothing there. Hurr Durr I am bored ne ways good to have you here

Aww, theres plenty up here! If you love the outdoors that is...
    iRule

4. Default

i can see so much stuff in the background of your avatar. spasm, what are you talking about? it looks like a land full of...umm...

anyway welcome, stop by wcs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i can see so much stuff in the background of your avatar. spasm, what are you talking about? it looks like a land full of...umm...

anyway welcome, stop by wcs
    I live like 45 mins from WCU lol. Thats how I know, and I have been there, and besides the school, theres nothing really there. Unless you just love the outdoors all the time and hate city life, then meh maybe its ok.

Where do you reside?
    iRule