Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lesson to be learned

you are a hero a REAL man

way to go guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    its true in Wisconsin(although the likelihood of a judge punishing both of them like stated above is almost zero). i understand that not all states operate like this but most do. not sure about pa. the cop school i went to just covered WI states laws but most states laws are very similar. unless you are from Louisiana. that place has some fucked up laws. if memory serves age of consent is 12. walter would love it...
    I have to say that is the stupidest law I have ever heard.

3. Default

Well the reason why it never happons is that their parents dont want there kid to be on the Sexual predators list, so they just dont charge each other for it. That would be my best guess.

However I already knew about that law, and I also agree it is the stupidest sex law ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Well what do you expect from the home of sheriff JW pepper?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

Hawaii is 13 I believe. I know that the only reason why these cases don't go to court is because the DA won't waste the time prosecuting a 16 and 15 year old having sex with each other. It happens a lot more than you think. Just the state won't bother to go to trial. Age of consent in some states is 18. Most states though are 16. Few are lower than 16. Those states that have lower ages have a high incest/rape rate.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me