Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Post your anime pics here!

Default Post your anime pics here!

I made a thread like this on the UKAnime section of the forums but hey, you original IBIS forum-goers should get to participate too! Share your cool, cute, funny, or awesome images on this thread! If you're looking for more images to add to your collection, you've come to the right place!

Have fun!

1. A cute human Pikachu.

2. An enLIGHTening take on Blue's Clues.

3. Lolis with guns are dangerous.

4. A sweet Evangelion/FLCL wallpaper you can use.

5. A special bonus!
    Attached Images
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

2. Default

Henry and I already did
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Yea btw the only true separation between this forum and the main public uk anime one is that the uk anime one is for general discussion that more relates to the club but that we also want to allow outsiders to participate in. For example a thread discussing public views on a series we watched in the club or another discussion that the club wanted to be publicly open would be posted in that forum verses here.

4. Default

wow, that gundam one...holy shit.

oh, and it was the gundam. i've seen enough hentai to pass it by when there's more interesting stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Not only did I see "that anime girl lifting her top" first, I also saw that she is Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night and that alone makes her the most important thing in the picture. Because if she wasn't the center of attention she would cut your throat.

Also, yes, Moetan does not improve your English, but it does improve your boner. Especially if you're a lolicon.

Speaking of Fate/stay night, I really pissed off Saber here:
    Attached Images
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

Last edited by ZERO; 05-01-2010 at 09:21 PM.

7. Default

im sure some of you guys have been here
    Attached Images

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Not only did I see "that anime girl lifting her top" first, I also saw that she is Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night and that alone makes her the most important thing in the picture. Because if she wasn't the center of attention she would cut your throat.
    pic related

Archer Smug.png

its the guy who probably would be first to have his throat cut

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

This is a bit of a question, but does anyone know what anime this picture comes from? I can't figure it out.. I've seen like 10 different pictures of her, and I've seen an AMV that had like a 5 second clip with her in it.. Couldn't figure it out..
    Attached Images

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    This is a bit of a question, but does anyone know what anime this picture comes from? I can't figure it out.. I've seen like 10 different pictures of her, and I've seen an AMV that had like a 5 second clip with her in it.. Couldn't figure it out..
    You know, I think youd get a quicker answer here. http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/ge...hread-130.html