Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If the world went to shit...

LOL....rage would just hold up in his house all by himself with more than enough food and supplies..he's just like that

2. Default

i guess i wouldn't care who was with me, as long as they passed the test...

Attached Images

3. Default

i'd gather my mom and dad, and some supplies, then head to my gf's house. they're semi-redneck, but got plenty of guns, as does a few of their neighbors. plus, my gf's step-dad goes hunting all the time so he knows the area of evansburg state park perfectly. we'd be extremely well armed, and basically convoy it out to the park and hide out in a cabin for a while.

and when i say he's well armed, i mean he has at least 4 handguns (the berretta's always loaded in his bedstand) at least 2 pump shottys (a 10 and an 8 i think) he just got back from the shop his m4 carbine civilian model, etc etc...

him, my gf's younger sister (goes hunting w/ the stepdad), me (damn good shot myself) and my dad (range instructor at scouts...it counts) could hold off quite a few
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Well I live in TN and everyone has a guns in TN. So weapons wont be a problem, But i would probably drive to one of the several lakes around here and take a house boat. and live there for a while. Doubt zombies can swim and be an easy shot shooting them on the banks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I'd find James and follow him until he makes a cade. Just like every one else.
    Believe it or not, one of my first plans would be to find an abandoned jail if I can't make it to the mountains and make a fort. I could cade that place up like no tomorrow. Put it on complete lockdown.. Do tests on zombies in cells.. ect. And honestly, I wouldn't mind having a lot of you with me, if you listened and didn't screw around.. Between me and my cousin, we'd have you trained and ready to become an elite zombie killing squad within a day or so.

"GOSH DAMN IT, STOP SHOOTING THAT!" *I'm trying to push a gate to close it, and 4 people are shooting it.* "IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY IN REAL LIFE!" *As bullets bounce off everywhere and start hitting me.*

And if not that.. Anywhere I go I know exactly where a weapon is. Hell, every time I go to wall-mart I look at something and think to myself.. "Could I use this in a zombie invasion?"

Cool thing though.. My cousin is a 1st Lt. in the military.. He has the license required to buy a p90.. I can supply him with the money too. So as soon as we move into my apartment in June, I know what I'm going to buy as a celebration gift!
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-01-2010 at 09:58 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    a at least 2 pump shottys (a 10 and an 8 i think)
    holy crap that 8 hurts to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

fuck yeah, i've never shot it, but used a 14 gauge back in scouts (that had a bit of a kick) and have shot a 10 on the range before...so i could guess what an 8 would be like. that fucker'd almost rip my shoulder off
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck yeah, i've never shot it, but used a 14 gauge back in scouts (that had a bit of a kick) and have shot a 10 on the range before...so i could guess what an 8 would be like. that fucker'd almost rip my shoulder off
    I have shot 10s on rare occasions, usually I use a 12 gauge and sometime a 410. after shooting 10-15 shots with a 12 gauge, it just starts to hurt, I can imagine how painful the 8 is after a few shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

On second thought, I think I'd kill a moose with my bare hands and use the antlers as a melee weapon.

10. Default

If ever? i would run to costco and shut all of its doors, but before that ill rob a gun store and grab all guns and ammo that i need for target shooting zombie..lol