Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: If the world went to shit...

1. Default

Lmfao I never throught this thread would be more popular than my "How do you whipe your ass" thread
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

I live in the city so i'd have little option choice for weapons since i also live in Canada.

I'd grab a crow bar and start on my bicycle. Bicycles are easily maneuverable and quiet. If we are talking about the normal zombies slow, short of sight, and only feed for flesh then this is a per-stein strategy.

I would make regular short trips to small convenience stores in my area in biking distance grab what ever weapons i could and supplies to defend my home or ( Base A ) from possible intruders. Thinking realistically this isn't going

to end up like resident evil where for some reason government really is stupid as hell and does nothing the zombie attack/ infection would only spread so far before it could be contained. In those few months to a year zombies would flock out of my area attacking large crowds and heading to the noisiest things they could hear.

Unlike you i would not fish from rivers in fear on infected blood maybe streaming through the waters. I would travel farther to grocery stores in the next few months as the zombies would start to pan out.

Gathering supplies canned foods and items like this i could very well last a year or two, but the USA would probably find a way of killing them all before 2 years happened so i have thought about this alot actually. I get so bored sometimes in Physics xD.

My weapons of choice.

Crowbar- Silent - easy kill
    Baseball Bat ( has to be metal ) Silent - easy kill - fast

In emergency - Shotgun/Rifle/Handgun - All stolen from Local police forces. ( preferably deceased victims from the virus )