Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If the world went to shit...

1. Default If the world went to shit...

And zombies started killing everyone, what is your action plan? Be realistic about it tho.

Seeing as I live in the middle of no where, and granted the everything didn't happen because of something airborne, I think I got a pretty good chance of survival.

I'm far enough away from any major city it would take forever for anything to reach me, but close enough that a walmart is merely 45 miles away. I got guns and ammo, and enough wildlife in my neck of the woods to survive. Plus I got the maine hunting skill, a truly unique ability!

I got PLENTY of wood to build a shelter and for fires, and many rivers and streams to fish from.

I'd invite some of you, but I'd be very selective
    Last edited by Rage; 04-30-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: horrible grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

invite mee

no but really

seeing as how i liuve in a urban area id have to act quick

i always do these scenarios in my head

any wqays

id prolly call my father
    and steal a car to get to his house where i have a 12 guage 20gauge my 9mm my 30aut6 and my semi auto ak-47

stalk up on the weapons next i would probualy head back into the city for a gun shop on top of that some food places if the situation was to the point of stealing a car id probualy grab a hummer

after stocking up on emmense supplys id head out to the middle of no ware id prefer a house that i can secure very well and id want it to be in the middle of no where in the open like in a field of farm fields so that i could see far enough to the point that if something was comig we would have more time to prepare for it before it got there

but all in all what would really happen with me if that happened is id be called up to put on kevlar and be givin a M4 fighting them and killing theem in the military
    haha

3. Default

Lol this is like a "I Am Legend" scenario...
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

weapons would be pretty much useless as by the time you get all your shit together there would be to many zombies to fight off anyways.

my plan would be to drive up to my cottage and stay there. its a raised house so all i'd have to do is destroy the stairs and there would be no way for zombies to get up to the door. i'd keep a ladder in the house for me to get in and out, but i could move it when i get in/out.

at this point i would start cutting down trees all around the cottage to increase the line of sight and so i could expand on the small farm that's there.

at this point i'd go into the city to scavenge, the cottage already has all the hunting and fishing equipment i need but since everyone's dead, i'd probably get a bigger boat, there's always yachts there so i'd probably take one, and since the cottage is right on the lack (which leads into the great lakes) i have a quick escape if one is needed.

at this point i'd just watch the end of the world unfold.

5. Default

Well since I live in one of the larger metropolitan areas in the country I'd most likely be screwed. However, I'd most likely make a rooftop runaway to roy highway (after gathering up my p90 and p228 from the shop) and follow that west until I reach the airport. After a brief panic there, I'd try my best to make it to the outskirts of the city, perhaps to a little town. I'd then attempt to find the closest barracade factory and stay there for a while until things die down.

After things seem quieter, I would then try to find my way to the mall for supplies, as I'd most likely be running low at this point. After finished at the mall, I'd take the bus to the subway, which for whatever reason still works perfectly with but a flick of a lever (who knew subway cars worked via lever?) to look for any survivers holed up. I'd then climb back up to the surface, hop on the bus again and make my way to texas where I would promptly find the closest high school and then wait out armageddon in the red room. I'm thinking that since all the admins would be dead, I'd just cade it and lol at all the qq'rs.

But in all seriousness I'd most likely die.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

you forgot flame nades LOLOLOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Well since I live in one of the larger metropolitan areas in the country I'd most likely be screwed. However, I'd most likely make a rooftop runaway to roy highway (after gathering up my p90 and p228 from the shop) and follow that west until I reach the airport. After a brief panic there, I'd try my best to make it to the outskirts of the city, perhaps to a little town. I'd then attempt to find the closest barracade factory and stay there for a while until things die down.

After things seem quieter, I would then try to find my way to the mall for supplies, as I'd most likely be running low at this point. After finished at the mall, I'd take the bus to the subway, which for whatever reason still works perfectly with but a flick of a lever (who knew subway cars worked via lever?) to look for any survivers holed up. I'd then climb back up to the surface, hop on the bus again and make my way to texas where I would promptly find the closest high school and then wait out armageddon in the red room. I'm thinking that since all the admins would be dead, I'd just cade it and lol at all the qq'rs.

But in all seriousness I'd most likely die.

I'd ban you if you caded the red room!

8. Default

I think there was a thread about this already.. Conclusion of it? I will live.. Unless I'm not immune/its airborne.. That would suck.. After preparing for all these years..

My basic plan though, given my circumstances.. Grab all the swords/tools/guns/supplies/gas/armor I have available to me (Which is pretty much a lot), put them in my car, and drive somewhere less populated than the area I'm in now is. Which isn't very populated. I would probably do the 28 days later tactic.. Try to survive until the zombies starve. Probably at a fresh water lake.. Or up in the mountains where I can hunt.

It's common knowledge.. Zombies don't like cold.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-30-2010 at 09:59 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Hmmm. If the world went to shit? Here's my problem with this thread already. Your world is what's around in your life. So let's see... people in Iraq and Afghanistan would say their world is shit right now. Kids with cancer and childhood disease's world is shit right now. Sooo... this thread is like the whiny bitchfest of a zombie apocalypse? Please be a bit more specific because your world is technically unscathed as oppose to other people's.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

well, i think we can all agree the downer bitch gets left behind
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?