Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i wanna buy LFD2 but....

1. Default

fuck loka!!

i was just about to give him a link to systemrequirementslab.com
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Nividia Physix, wtf.

Those websites should give you a basic idea however if you want a more spicific answer to you question give us the specs of your computer, dont know them?

Download cpu-z and take some screen shots of the pages, and post them here, we should be able to give you a ballpark answer to what level of graphics and FPS you should get.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Bro, http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/intro.aspx.

Also bro, good game. If not for the gameplay, for the things that come out of rochelle's mouth. Everything on-par with sexual innuendos of the 21st century. Don't miss it!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I think I can..
    Attached Images

5. Default

you should be fine nys.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

I hate IE, just started using my new pc. I'll download Firefox now. LOL !

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck loka!!

i was just about to give him a link to systemrequirementslab.com
    you still did...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

it's not a link maynard. XP

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    If it comes preinstalled with toolbars and shit, you should do a clean install :P

Fuck the pre-install bloat- and ad-ware!
    Thanks for the heads up !

10. Default

Mine is currently installing. I've been lazy. I liked L4D but always felt something was missing (a lot even). L4D2 looks like it might have it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.