Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I ruined grilled cheese tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    pickles?
    Whoa, whoa, that's pushing it.

2. Default

i just made the pinnical of grilled cheese well i went beyond a grilled cheese making after being fat and getting hungrey after reading this lol
    so i started like a normal grilled cheese but i made bacon (bacon makes everything better) put it in the middle then added onion and lettus and black olives let it just finish coking so the lettus wasent all hot and gross and there you go my fat fuckerey at it again turning a simple grilled cheese in to a feast lol

3. Default

we don't care how you succeeded at grilled cheese (actually, failed worse than ren. olives and lettuce?) we're talking about ren's abysmal failure
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?