Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I ruined grilled cheese tonight.

Default I ruined grilled cheese tonight.

There's nothing really more to say.

2. Default

I cant see how unless you left it on the griddle to long

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

i really can't find anything witty or insulting to say. you've truly left me lost for words.

edit: actually, now that i mention it, that works pertty well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

We get it. Your a shitty cook.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    We get it. Your a shitty cook.
    When will you be posting pictures of your pussy?

I'm actually at a loss for how I ruined it. I had one of those automatic sandwich griller things. I buttered the bread (it was with some sort of weird spread, though... maybe that was the problem?), put it butter-side out on the sandwich griddle, put cheese slices in the middle, and closed it until the light came on.

Maybe the bread was too thick? It was some pretty hearty whole wheat shit, and I had trouble closing the griddle.

Anyway, the bread was definitely overdone, and it stuck to the griddle on both sides and had to be pried off with a knife. I then pieced the sandwiches together as best I could.

THAT BEING SAID. I cooked an amazing mexican dish casserole last night and nothing went wrong. It was DELICIOUS, and it was substantially more involved than grilled cheese.

7. Default

Give 2 medals to Ren. One for messing up a grilled cheese and one for trusting a machine to make a grilled cheese.

8. Default

Ren, maybe you should stick to baking your dinners ?
    And never trust a machine with a light, They tend to want to take over the world and kill the human race.

Mmmmmm....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

Mmmmmm....
    OH come on Ren it doesnt look that bad. I was thinking black burnt grilled cheese