Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: zombie classes

1. Default

Not that my opinion will weigh in a hell of a lot here, but, in my eyes the deformed seem alright as is. They have a decent amount of health but beefage doesn't hurt. They're good as tanks to take down tubes and sometimes vents.

As for dropping to just classics... I think that'd be just outrageous. It'll add no flavor. It's more fun having different types of zombies... a different strategy is required for each one..

2. Default

one of the distinguishing feature of the server are the multiple zombie classes. w/o them itll be just like any other server, albeit easier because were all use to getting chased down by armies of fast zombies :P

3. Default

You really just have to know how to play each zombie. i Rape people when im deformed, but of coarse it sucks really bad when you are the starting zombie and like 5 people with mgs start killing you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRavin View Post
    I wouldn't mine that. Right now the deform is just a target. Its slow, slower in a vent, and a statue when its been naded. Its health could be beafed up to 7500, instead of 5000. That would help ^_^
    This is a good idea, and I wouldn't object.

To digress for a moment; does anyone think that the arsenal in the game could be slightly altered; e.g. restrict M249s to a total of 10/8/5/whatever; allow AWPs to a total of 10/8/5/whatever, etc. Let's be honest, two persons camping in long tubes with two Paras doesn't allow for a fair opportunity for zombies in the present state of the zombie classes and attributes, which goes back to DarkRavin's argument of how the deformed could stand to be upgraded, more HP, faster, etc.

In my opinion this would make the game more challenging and also present more options on different maps (e.g. long-distance firing). Let's be realistic, the AWP itself is not an effective weapon against zombies; while it does deal significant damage, its bolt-action mechanism is slow in operation and it does not create significant blow-back (compared to say the 12-gauge pump-action)

5. Default

Another idea is to create a financial-buy system like the one that exists in regular Counter Strike where you get money for zombie kills and whatnot.

These are only ideas; feel free to suggest/build upon them.

6. Default

I like that idea about the financial-buy system it would be funner having to stay alive so that you will have enough money to get your weapons for the next rounds instead of always having money. Maybe they could limit the mgs to just a few (like 3-4/team) or something like that and let there be more awps. most people wont use them because it doesnt shoot fast, but i love them.

7. Default

What I would really like to see is the development of an advanced human classes system. Where human classes had characteristics like zombie classes except that they get only cretin weapons and powers.

Think like WC3 mod or Onslaught put together minus the leveling. I think that this would finally create the dynamic gameplay and team strategy that many ZM fans desire.

8. Default

that would probably make it a lot more interesting

9. Default

wow...that sounds like it has potential for a real sweet mod...

10. Default

I don't believe health is the problem of Deformed, it's just that they are easy to disable. In my opinion, a little speed boost and less or no speed penalty while burning would do.
    Also, I've never seen people use Infected, I don't even know what model it is. It's a gimped version of Deformed offering no extras - trading off half the health for a little more speed and jump isn't really good enough. Infected should get something appealing, unique, not too overpowered.

On another note, human classes definately sounds fun.