Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Help for Campus Ruckus

1. Default

Yes, I agree it'd probably be best to aim for more like the 10 best quality amvs or so, rather than lots.

We should also probably list who we plan on going as if you plan on cosplaying, just as a heads up to the other ppl. Atm I'm leaning towards either Shinra from Durarara (unless someone wants to be my Shizuo and I'll go Izaya, or vice versa ;P ), as it seems to be a simple costume I can get together in time with very little sewing skill / money. (Which reminds me, if anyone has a long knee-length white labcoat they wouldn't mind me borrowing, I'd appreciate it ;P ).

If you were planning on cosplaying, speak up incase anyone can help provide costume stuff and have ideas themselves! If we're going for attention ya might as well not be shy! ;P

2. Default

Unfortunately I will not know if I will be in town until closer to the date but if I am able to make it I will be coming as kakashi, even though he may be dead now from the last episode I saw.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf View Post

Yes, I agree it'd probably be best to aim for more like the 10 best quality amvs or so, rather than lots.

We should also probably list who we plan on going as if you plan on cosplaying, just as a heads up to the other ppl. Atm I'm leaning towards either Shinra from Durarara (unless someone wants to be my Shizuo and I'll go Izaya, or vice versa ;P ), as it seems to be a simple costume I can get together in time with very little sewing skill / money. (Which reminds me, if anyone has a long knee-length white labcoat they wouldn't mind me borrowing, I'd appreciate it ;P ).

If you were planning on cosplaying, speak up incase anyone can help provide costume stuff and have ideas themselves! If we're going for attention ya might as well not be shy! ;P
    oh shit id love to go as Izaya
    +10 kudos to you sir

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

We've talked about all of it and should be able to do most, if not all, of it.
    A Molotov Cocktail?

5. Default

I can't help during the summer but should be able to help out during K-Week/Campus Ruckus (assuming I get housing and can move in on Saturday.) I was thinking of cosplaying Harima Mika from Durarara. =3

6. Default

DRRR groop cosplay ftw?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ed.1 View Post
    I can't help during the summer but should be able to help out during K-Week/Campus Ruckus (assuming I get housing and can move in on Saturday.) I was thinking of cosplaying Harima Mika from Durarara. =3
    Should be nice if it turns out as cute as that hat in your avatar

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    DRRR groop cosplay ftw?
    It is the club's project, I'm going to be as hands off as I can be. I want the club to be the deciding factor in what we do. Just know that I won't be joining as I haven't seen Durarara and could do nothing but a cheerleader call like, "DU RA RA RA!" Besides, if I have my way, I'll be doing Reno from Final Fantasy VII, no, not that pussy Reno from Advent Children, the real man Reno before Nomura got his greasy palms all over him.

But keep putting up ideas, we want this to be a success. I'll be contacting UK soon to ask about this stuff so I'll keep you guys posted.

9. Default

Again, as I've stated before, it'd probably be better if there's more variety in cosplaying than just every one from one show. ...That said, I'm game for whatever. I think I'm game for doing Shizuo or Izaya if you want Austin, either costume would be easy and I was planning on doing one of them with a friend at the next convention we go to anyway ;P)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Should be nice if it turns out as cute as that hat in your avatar
    Heh, thanks! (If only I could take credit for the pattern! )