Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Help for Campus Ruckus

1. Default

The 21st and the 23rd are the days of the two different events, right? Can someone -please- give me actual times and whatnot? I work 11:30-7:30 on the 21st and I'm off at 4:30 on the 23rd... I don't know if I should try to arrange plans to get rides back towards campus in order to insure that I can make it...

Though I'm assuming the event on the 21st will already be started by 7:30 so depending on how late it runs, I'll probably just have to come straight in the clothes I wore to work depending on how late it goes...

Almighty President! I need to make sure I get in touch with you sometime before that weekend to give you pin the tail games and manga for prizes. Do you have some way of transporting yourself, or should I try to work out something with Joanna to get them to you?

And again. PLEASE, someone get me the exact times/dates for both Campus Ruckus and UK Fusion... pleeeaaase... I wanna be able to try to show up if I can. ;_;

2. Default Flyers

Everything sounds really awesome guys-just one little thing. We need to have some flyers done up pronto. This is the event we get most of our new members, and I have to say I love the idea of our cosplayers handing them out! I could whip one up pretty quick, but I would the date of our 1st dinner and meeting, the room number, where we will eat, and other pertinent info. I can even get the printing done for free if I get the info by tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Everything sounds really awesome guys-just one little thing. We need to have some flyers done up pronto. This is the event we get most of our new members, and I have to say I love the idea of our cosplayers handing them out! I could whip one up pretty quick, but I would the date of our 1st dinner and meeting, the room number, where we will eat, and other pertinent info. I can even get the printing done for free if I get the info by tomorrow.
    The date of our first meeting is August 31. We're going to be eating at Fazoli's at 5 p.m. with the meeting starting at 6 p.m. in room 111. Right next to where you got your student ID. I can make the flyers if need be. As long as I have the paper, I can use the printers at my apartment complex for free. In fact, I think I'll take care of it so that nobody has to deal with it.

To Kitty, I'll give you the info about the events over facebook tomorrow. Please send me a message to remind me. Also, in terms of getting me the manga. You'll probably have to have somebody run it out to me. I'm still trying to get everything set up at the apartment and for the next school year. I can't do much. This is all being pretty much rushed and I have to get the exact dates and times down. I'm pretty sure that Campus Ruckus is this Saturday from 8 p.m. to midnight at Commonwealth Stadium. I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure. I'll have to get the post-UK Fusion party info for you tomorrow. They never update their site....

I'm really sorry guys. This weekend has been shit moving in and getting everything settled. We're still unpacking and making the place our own. I know it might be selfish but getting my own shit taken care of comes before UKAnime. So please bare with me as I take care of all of this first.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

I'll be there too, not sure about the cosplay though. I may not have it done in time.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I'll be there too, not sure about the cosplay though. I may not have it done in time.
    This seems to be the case with pretty much everyone it seems.

Oh well, at least we can wear anime related shirts ;P

6. Default

I will be there, with either a half assed cosplay or some anime related shirt
    A Molotov Cocktail?

I'll be cosplaying, and it's almost done. It probably won't be the greatest in the world, but hopefully it will look fairly decent.
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

8. Default Dates and Times!

Thanks to the amazing V.P., we now have info. The date is this Saturday, and we should probably begin setting up around 7pm. (I will be there about 7:30 with the flyers, because I will be coming from work.) There probably won't be a lot of freshmen about, but it will give us ample time to set up and properly ambush them later. To any female members, I will be using what pieces of my cosplay I have. So, if anyone would like to borrow my kimono to hand stuff out, they will be welcome. (I wear a 7.5 shoe if you want to wear the matching shoes.) For the guys, if you have cosplay items please bring them. Don't have one then please at least one of your anime t-shirts. If anyone else has some ideas, please share them.

9. Default

All,

We are only 2 days away from Campus Ruckus and I hope everyone is excited. This email is to tell you all the information you will need to know regarding check-in, placement, etc. First off, organization check-in will be from 7-8pm on Saturday. You will need to go to the SAB tent and check-in with Claren Hudspeth. Claren is one of my committee chairs and is in charge of student organization booths. All questions will be directed to her or me. Secondly, the spaces allotted for each booth will be around 12'x12' and will have 2 chairs and a table. Your activity must fit into this area, but I do not foresee this being a problem. Third, the booth location will go in a first-come first-served basis, with the exception of the few that require a side spot for pre-approved space limitation reasons. Finally, each organization is responsible for their area and all trash/mess from their activity. Please remove trash and clean up any mess from your booth area at the end of the night. Thanks again for working with us to make Campus Ruckus enjoyable for everyone.

Nick Jackson

Sorry guys, my PC died. I haven't been able to get online for a while. Here's a message about Ruckus to go along with what Aly has posted. If you have any questions, call me at 606-854-1134.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Will there be electricity for us to tap into?
    A Molotov Cocktail?