Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Help for Campus Ruckus

1. Default The Plan?

Alright-from the people I've talked to the general plan for tomorrow goes something like:
    1) 6:50 officers or someone needs to be on campus to check in. (I've changed my schedule for work, so I can probably be there.)
    2) Grab our table-set up. Ben has generously agreed to burn some amv dvds, and if there is some electricity set up, he may be able to play it on his computer. If not, I have two portable DVD players for back up. Since Ben has the been the only one asking, and we only have a day to pull this together we will have to be happy with whatever he picks.
    3)The Lottery- I have no idea about this one. If someone has picked some kind of tumbler up, that would be awesome. As for the prizes, we do have the manga box. If we need more. The Beaumont Krogers is having a major clearance sale. Games that were $50 are down to about $10.
    4) Cosplay- Am I the only one doing it? I've heard that maybe Jake is, but....

5) Drinks- I've got permission to get Big K cola and of course Orange. I may be able to bring a cooler. We'll see.

6) Anything else people?

2. Default

I think that's about all I know at the moment. As far as cosplaying is concerned, I was planning on doing it, but no one else seemed interested, so I never got a costume ready in time. I do, however, plan to wear anime related clothing (I don't have the shirt from last year).

My question though, is what time are we meeting and where? Are we just gonna have people meet up at the event? Or does anyone wanna meet up beforehand and help haul anything? If so, when and where?

3. Default

Some people are saying 7. I plan to be at the Stadium round 630 or so. Look for a red station wagon and you can wait with me
    A Molotov Cocktail?

4. Default

I have a lottery tumbler. If somebody can bring some permanent markers for me to mark the balls for prizes, that would be grand.

We have to be there at 7 p.m. to get our table. Showing up beforehand is ok but not required. I'm going to go grab the manga box with Austin and Perry today so I'll have that with me as well. I hope to see you all there!

There are no outlets out there. Those that do have power are using generators. We'll have to use battery powered devices for any kind of showings.

So yeah, I'll see you guys around 7 p.m. I hope we have a good showing this year! We will need people to go out and hand out fliers of course. So those who are interested, please be ready to walk around quite a bit.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews