Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best AMV

1. Default

Sorry these are really old so the video quality isn't as good as your Zero...
    but hey they are like 10 years old so what you gonna do.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

So I guess it's come down to this.

I have to post this one.

I regret nothing.

For everyone who suspected that Itsuki had some secrets:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

4. Default

5. Default

Anime: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, one of my all-time favorite anime.

Music: Mindless Self Indulgence, one of my favorite bands.

It gets 5 stars from me on those merits alone.

Anime: once again, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Music: Dog Fashion Disco, another one of my favorite bands.

5 stars for spectacular editing, music choice, mood, overall production value, and Lucky Star at the end.

No YouTube link because YouTube hates this AMV, probably because it's so awesome. You'll want to own this one for yourself anyway.

Download here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=159624

You may have to sign up but it's worth it.

In addition to that, Nostromo makes god-tier AMVs:

Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

7. Default

The song is NSFW, but the lipsync is brilliant, and the song is epic in its meaning and irony

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Best amv XD I have 9 gigs of amvs on my computer

I'll see your 9 Gigs and raise you my 11

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shoron View Post

I'll see your 9 Gigs and raise you my 11
    Bringing my parents to avenue Q was funny as hell...and awkward as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

If you liked AMV Hell. there are 4 parts and I'm too lazy to post them all
    A Molotov Cocktail?