Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best AMV

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

wow no wonder why people hate AMV's with terrible music matching the anime.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

best one with best song ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a035Zbqab_c
    Last edited by loka; 05-12-2010 at 02:20 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    wow no wonder why people hate AMV's with terrible music matching the anime.
    one now must wonder what that is directed twords.

and that really was a 5/5 amv

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

5. Default

the tecno from zero wasnt bad but some of those vids just killed some songs for me, and james a hour long vid is a little to long.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    the tecno from zero wasnt bad but some of those vids just killed some songs for me, and james a hour long vid is a little to long.
    good music and good source materiel does not a good amv make, they help but relying soly on those is week and unimpressive.

Edit: already posted this video
    Last edited by StarsMine; 08-07-2010 at 03:16 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    good music and good source materiel does not a good amv make, they help but relying soly on those is week and unimpressive.
    let this video teach you a lesson
    couldnt find the one that i use to had it was the best one i've ever seen was a ffVII vid with great music

8. Default

couldnt find the one that i use to had it was the best one i've ever seen was a ffVII vid with great music

9. Default

not it but here is a good one for you... its different to say the least.
    just for you lol

10. Default

not it but here is a good one for you... its different to say the least.
    just for you lol
    can't even view that one... blocked for my country due to some copyright violation or something...

succesful troll is succesful!!!