Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best AMV

1. Default The Best AMV

Post the Best AMV you can find. There are so many crappy AMVs that it can be hard to cut though the shit and find the good stuff. Post only what you would consider a 5 star AMV.

I will start us off with the best AMV made so far as an example of the quality this thread is looking for:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Also one video per post even if it means multiple posts.

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Default

4. Default

5. Default

6. Default

7. Default

8. Default

9. Default

Zero, had you seen Redona before I posted it on the video thread.
    That second one was brilliant

Best amv XD I have 9 gigs of amvs on my computer, all above average, ill pick and choose the very best ones and hope they are on youtube, and hope they dont have the audio cut out like so many. Im going to try only posting ones I havnt posted around the rest of the forums.

Youtubes compression 3 years ago sucked major ass.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 05-02-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?