Thread: Anyone ever smoked K2?

1. Default Anyone ever smoked K2?

I smoked some of this shit the other night at my bros house. It's a legal herb combination that has imo stronger effects then weed with no THC. It has the same effects though, just seems stronger. It also seemed to be easier to hold down the lungs with less burning. It is illegal in 2 states and they are trying to make it illegal in more states. I bought some at my local smoke shop pretty cheap.

2. Default

I have never tried. Would like to though.

Yet another plant they will fine and send you to jail for. Well at least in this shitty economy the prison business is doing fine.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I have never tried. Would like to though.

Yet another plant they will fine and send you to jail for. Well at least in this shitty economy the prison business is doing fine.
    It has JWH-018 in it, and thats supposed to be the main ingredient for the high. It was some good shit to be a legal drug (for right now). Very very similar to weed.

"Health officials claim synthetic substance JWH-018 is four to five times more potent than THC"

4. Default

it's funny how salvia is legal, yet weed isn't.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Patience Maynard... it will be legal soon...

Anex are you seriously located in Spangdahlem?

7. Default

i am going to google that stuff and probably buy
    and a question for weed smokers. please send me the answer in a pm because i dont want the thread to go off topic.. my question is, is it not safe to smoke weed if you have heart problems?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine