Thread: UK Anime Theme

1. Default UK Anime Theme

Would there be any chance of having an "UK Anime" theme for the forum, or are we just stuck with the "IBIS Gaming" theme?

2. Default

well, you'll have to talk to zero.

not sure what he'll want to do with it, but i'm sure if he finds one that would still work he could add it to the selector.

edit: actually, we don't even have a selector box. not sure what zero'd do then.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 05-02-2010 at 12:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

The forums are being changed to a different version in a few weeks. This will result in a new theme that is going to however be similar to what we have now. Due to the new nature of VB4 the custom theme I will be modding will be the only one available. This is becuase a lot of the new as with this theme is highly moded. For example, all icons and the steam integration is all post facto work. Similarly the new theme for the new version will have thousands of hours of work in it to allow for cross compatibility with the stats, new admin system and the forums in general.

4. Default

Do not worry as those servers also run Apache.

5. Default

There will be cross site anime integration with anime planet. I will program a way to automatically integrate the life spent on anime directly into your profiles sometime after the VB4 overhaul.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There will be cross site anime integration with anime planet. I will program a way to automatically integrate the life spent on anime directly into your profiles sometime after the VB4 overhaul.
    o.O will sothis let us do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

It is not a matter of letting. The data I need is already built into a public web page so it is just a matter of pulling the data off like how my old steam icons worked. Which btw will be back after vb4 too.