Thread: Wcs help...

Default Wcs help...

When I was on wcs I typed wcsadmin and it said I was not and admin but I am... Help?
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    When I was on wcs I typed wcsadmin and it said I was not and admin but I am... Help?
    no... you're not a WCS admin, you're just an admin. open console, and type "admin" 2 reveal the admin menu

Maynard - The WCS Guy

How do you become WCS admin? what is difference? And I suck at it and I would like to play with you to learn some tricks and tips... Because I usually play in the zombie server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    How do you become WCS admin? what is difference? And I suck at it and I would like to play with you to learn some tricks and tips... Because I usually play in the zombie server.
    just pretend WCS admin doesn't exist, and your life will be much simpler. if you're an admin, just type admin into console, and the menu will open.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

lol, well the servers run mani admin.

essentially wcsadmin is an admin package built into the mod. mani is a plugin that can be used on each server.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Thank you both. I appreciate it.

7. Default

i'm a WCSadmin, one day you'll be able to be as good as the rest of us, you have to prove it first though.