Thread: accidental ban

1. Default accidental ban

sooo... i am an idiot basically i was speccing a hacker in wcs and took the demo went to perma ban and guess what oops wrong person what do you know

i banned the user .shox by accident a regular player in the wcs server.

my apologies if you are reading this because it is a perma ban i am pretty sure.

i tried to unban him using the unban command but i am unsure if it worked and i dont think it did.

a little help would be awsome sorry .shox

much love,

B()RAT

2. Default

need steamID i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

If the unban worked then a message in the console would verify it. Did you look?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

said could not be verified pm zero time

5. Default

just do ma_rates or status before banning ppl that way you got every 1's steam ID right there.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

i ran the unban command for shox last night. i havnt heard anything from him yet.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton