Thread: Crasher - killingspree

1. Default Crasher - killingspree

Name: KillingSpree!
    Steamid: STEAM_0:0:29347137

Hacks: Some sort of a crashing script thingy?

I was playing scoutzknivez in some server when this guy came in and would repeatedly crash not only the server, but everybody's game. It exited out of the game with a hl2 engine error. Some people said it said something about too many proxies running, etc.. I don't remember the exact error but the crasher would repeatedly do it, and even though it didn't happen on an ibis server I figured this would be a good preventative measure for the servers. I just reviewed the demo and it ends as the crash occurs, obviously because it exits the game. I can assure you, Killingspree was the culprit. He was the one saying 5, 4 ,3 ,2 ,1 and it would crash at the end of the countdown everytime.

Before all you retards tell me about format, I'd like to say shut the fuck up, I'll do it in a bit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing 100 people saying "FORMAT!!"

Edit: formatted for your convenience.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Name: KillingSpree!
    Steamid: STEAM_0:0:29347137

Hacks: Some sort of a crashing script thingy?

I was playing scoutzknivez in some server when this guy came in and would repeatedly crash not only the server, but everybody's game. It exited out of the game with a hl2 engine error. Some people said it said something about too many proxies running, etc.. I don't remember the exact error but the crasher would repeatedly do it, and even though it didn't happen on an ibis server I figured this would be a good preventative measure for the servers. I just reviewed the demo and it ends as the crash occurs, obviously because it exits the game. I can assure you, Killingspree was the culprit. He was the one saying 5, 4 ,3 ,2 ,1 and it would crash at the end of the countdown everytime.

Before all you retards tell me about format, I'd like to say shut the fuck up, I'll do it in a bit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing 100 people saying "FORMAT!!"

Edit: formatted for your convenience.

Well i would help you if i had admin but i don't. It sounds like this guy got the script from mygot or sumthin i guess.

3. Default

what server WCS?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    what server WCS?
    It wasn't on a ibis server. I was just trying to make sure this guy cant do it to ibis in the future.

5. Default

no kav, he saw this guy on another server, and would like him prematurely banned because of this crash script
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?