I"M GOING TO START BY SAYING

HOW FUCKING STUPID "WALLHAGNER" is for FUCKING 7DAY BANNING ME

ZERO
    NYS
    DUAL

PERMA BAN THAT DUMBFUCK

UNBAN ME

ENOUGH SAID.

I"M GOING TO START PAYING THROUGH PAY PAL TO GET THESE VIRGINS REMOVED FROM IBIS.

2. Default

first off,
    wrong place.

second off,
    wrong format

third off,
    even if you buy admin you do not, do not! touch him, since he's admin.

fourth off,
    the caps lock is not-needed.

fifth off,
    i don't really think you should be demanding anything from clanners, or zero especially.

seems like you're agressive and moody with one hell of a temper. cool the fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fps_2k View Post
    THIS IS MY FIRST POST

OKAY --

WELL INSTEAD OF SAYING HELLO

ZERO
    NYS
    DUAL

PERMA BAN THAT DUMBFUCK

UNBAN ME

ENOUGH SAID.

I"M GOING TO START PAYING THROUGH PAY PAL TO GET THESE VIRGINS REMOVED FROM IBIS.
    You sir are a fucking idiot. You did not have admin, so you were impersonating and admin by putting <ibis.a> in your name.

Secondly, you had a racial slur in your name, even if you were an admin it would not be tolerated. "black nigger" is not appropriate.

Third, you spammed like a bitch. The longest I heard you stop talking was about 5 seconds and you had a comment for everything everybody said or did. Next time shut the fuck up for a bit.

Fourth, you killed a teamate for no reason. A bannable offense in itself.

Stop being a fucking nuisance and serve your ban like a good little boy. Post this in the right section and you may get some sympathy from somebody else.

I believe hallwagner has a demo of it all. Scott wasn't doing shit all to remedy the situation so I asked hallwagner to do something and he came in and helped out.

4. Default

i at least moved the thread. ban will stand until it expires or until it is deemed that hall made an incorrect ban.

if it makes you feel better fps, your nerdragetastic capslocks made me lol. but if chase is anywhere near right, you will not be on our servers again for quite some time.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i at least moved the thread. ban will stand until it expires or until it is deemed that hall made an incorrect ban.

if it makes you feel better fps, your nerdragetastic capslocks made me lol. but if chase is anywhere near right, you will not be on our servers again for quite some time.
    I wouldn't spend that much time on a post for nothing. This guy is annoying as fuck and got away with too much before I got hallwagner in. Idk if speed of dark is around on the forums, but if so he was there at the time.

really? ur seriously calling abuse on me? jesus christ u must be stupid....we got 2 admins and a longtime player telling u that u were wrong....and if i didnt f up the demo..we'd have that too ...but seriously dude...get over urself....take the 7 day ban..and come back and dont be a dick

7. Default

First off even thought acolyte hates me im completly agree with every thing he says

and dont say shit about hallwager or ill kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    and dont say shit about hallwager or ill kick your ass
    aww thank u...i think

9. Default

how dare you yell at my hallwagner!!!!!!!! next time dont be a jerk and follow the rules!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fps_2k View Post
    THIS IS MY FIRST POST

OKAY --

WELL INSTEAD OF SAYING HELLO

ZERO
    NYS
    DUAL

PERMA BAN THAT DUMBFUCK

UNBAN ME

ENOUGH SAID.

If you want to be unbanned and want to be unbanned fast please follow the following format. If you do not bet your ass that I will be less likely to unban you.

STEAM-ID = STEAM_x:x:XXXXXX

If you can enter your steam-id into your profile then you have entered it in correctly. Please enter it there first so that you know that you did it right, also it makes checking your stats easier and lessens the time for us to unban.

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you:
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:
    You're welcome