Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hallwagner is abusing me!!!!!! :(

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Hallwagner I must agree here. You need to settle the fuck down with the admin usage. I'll admit, some stuff is funny and I will screw off ever now and than, but there is a time and place for fun, and there is a time and place for being an example. We were in roy highway the other day and even after repeated requests that you stop slapping players and slaying players, you still continued.

And this morning in GG. I froze you to be funny, to welcome you to the server, and you decided to slay. As revenge, I slayed you back, but you couldn't drop it there. You slayed me probably 4-5 times, and I retaliated. Not the brightess thing on my part, but you were pissing me off.

If you are just going to make being an IBIS admin a joke, I suggest cancel admin right now. I take being an admin seriously, making sure the servers are fun for everyone, and you ruin that fun.

I hope we can still have our confession on sundays.

Yeah it pissed me off this morning when I joined after reading this and we were on roy highway and you were slaying and slapping people repeatedly. Also, people will be command spamming and you just join in so its hard to tell them not to do it when the admin is doing it too.

2. Default

hahahh hallwagner does not admin abuse, he admin helps swifcfer, by slapping me For all you that wernt there the reason he slap me on Zmod, was because i was stuck.......

3. Default

I would also like to state you haven't provided any proof, or even an exact time. You also haven't posted in the correct format, or even in the right section. Blade and Kaew were both able to bring me up to speed though, so I do understand the situation.

I've talked with Hall. I don't think there will be anymore problems. He's a new admin and he's grasp the concepts of adminship recently I hope. If he continues using commands against admins and being inappropriate, you can PM me if you feel it necessary. But, you need proof, and I don't want any of it to be caused by a vendetta.

Happy hunting.

Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.