Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: chase !

  1. Default chase !

    Real Name: Kevin

    In game name: ﻛрŋғ™ chase !

    Born: June 8th, 1993

    Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada

    Weapons of choice: AK47, scout, glock, tmp, deagle sometimes.

    Maps: I pretty well like every map except for the lotr ones on the zm server. They drive me nuts lately.

    Reason for app: I have been around for quite a long time and I think almost all the regulars know me. I like to think I'm well liked amongst the community, but of course I can't please everybody. I would like to contribute to the community

    Experience: I am unsure of exactly how long I've been playing on ibis but it for sure has been 2 years. I have had my steam account since October 27th, 2003 but I started waaay back in 1.5 although it was on my brother's account. I am by no means the best out there, but I feel that I am a strong player when I want to be.

    Contact info: message me on steam - [email protected]

    Other info: In case some of you are wondering about the spnf, it was an old clan for the map scoutzknivez. It has been dead for a good year, year and a half now and I still hold the tag for the fun of it. Sometimes I will join a server and see some of the guys previously in the clan and its an easy way to recognize each other. I don't know how far this app will go, but it would be awesome if I was even considered.

  2. Default

    gl bud, you deserve it !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  3. Default

    :S i dont even remember posting this.. but thanks holy

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    :S i dont even remember posting this.. but thanks holy
    Well, drinking, etc. is fine most of the time unless it gets out of control, but not remembering something as important as this (IMO) makes me scratch my head a bit.

    So after the great event the night before, is the feeling still as strong to become part of IBIS still there or would you rather retract this until more thought has been put into it?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Well, drinking, etc. is fine most of the time unless it gets out of control, but not remembering something as important as this (IMO) makes me scratch my head a bit.

    So after the great event the night before, is the feeling still as strong to become part of IBIS still there or would you rather retract this until more thought has been put into it?
    No I haven't drank in a long time now, I just legitimately don't remember posting this... I'll retract it I guess seeing as I barely get any time to log on anymore. There are definitely better candidates out there. Good luck on your app DED!

  6. Default

    i dont disagree with chase's app +1




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i dont disagree with chase's app +1
    Well thank you very much I'd love to be a part of the clan, I'm just worried with summer coming up I will be even more busy that I won't have enough time to play. Up to you guys. If you think that's alright, I'll keep my app up

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i dont disagree with chase's app +1

    I didn't say that I had any disagreements with his app either, I simply wanted to know if he was serious about it. When one does not remember an important event it's questionable about the issue and I was simply making sure that Chase was indeed positive on his intentions.

    That said, I like Chase, he's a hell of a good player and a good guy IMO on our servers.

    So in conclusion I definitely would consider him a good addition to IBIS !!!

    +1

    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I didn't say that I had any disagreements with his app either, I simply wanted to know if he was serious about it. When one does not remember an important event it's questionable about the issue and I was simply making sure that Chase was indeed positive on his intentions.

    That said, I like Chase, he's a hell of a good player and a good guy IMO on our servers.

    So in conclusion I definitely would consider him a good addition to IBIS !!!

    +1

    I am serious about it. I didn't realize I did it although I did have plans to make one in the near future.

    Thanks ded

  10. #10

    Default

    def +1 chase good luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •