Servers:
    -GunGame and Zmod

Favorite Weapons:
    -GG: Galil, Five Seven, and My Knife!!!
    -ZMOD: MP5, Glock, and Desert Eagle

Favorite Maps:
    -ZMOD: 420 BeachStrike and Penumbra

Reason for Application:
    I came across this community by chance looking for a good GunGame. Once I rolled into IBIS I realized that the regulars and its leaders seem to be passionate in "Fair and Fun" Gaming. Secondly, I noticed some Admins and clan members didn't take any shit; which was a plus. I share those characteristics in a sense where I just want people to enjoy a good game and be a part of a community that tries to look out for its members. ZMOD has been my primary server, for the most part. In these past few months I've come across some great members of the community; And I'm glad to have experienced the satisfaction of playing CSS with people who consistently want to better the servers for its players. As Admin, I try to do my part to keep a sense of security and fairness; and will continue to do so in whatever community position lays ahead.

On a side note:
    I enjoy pwning peoples faces, long walks on the beach, and Lobster people.
    Last edited by Cry_Wolf; 05-26-2011 at 02:27 PM.

2. Default

QQ moar

+1

3. Default

+1 Cry_Baby

4. Default

Less QQ more pew pew
    +1

5. Default

Are you a good admin? Yes
    Do you abuse? No
    Do you have a personality that is likable? Yes
    Do I see you as a clan type of person? No

I honestly do not see you as the kind of person who would be clan. It just seems offputting.

6. Default

Aw hell naw. I second blade's thingybob.

You're a well cool person. but what blade said.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

Ive never had a problem withh cry wolf but ive only started to play again on the servers.......that being said i can't +1 just yet......gotta get to know you better but so far im leaning towards yes
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default still love you guys

I dont know if I should smile or be sad face. So...i found a picture that pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.

9. Default

So you're wolf, what's up with that? Anyway, say hi to your mother for me, ok?