Thread: Metabr34ker App

1. Default Metabr34ker App

My name is Victor Judge, and I'm currently stuck in Bodunk, Tennessee (Not the actual city name). If you've ever been to TN, then you already know I have tons of time to play Counter-Strike since there's nothing other to do short of cow tipping.

Okay, okay, it's really not that bad. I just really enjoy Counter-Strike. I've been playing it since CS 1.5, done leagues (OGL/CAL), only been in one clan before (for three years before it died), and I've run my own server before (Superhero Mod in 1.6).

Personal info isn't nearly as amusing. I'm 21, part time college student, working part time for Konami traveling around running Yugioh tournaments. And you can't really laugh at that, since I get paid and get to travel across the US :P

On top of that, I have a girlfriend, and... watch WWE? Yeah, that's about it.

I primarily play in the WCS server, where I've obtained rank 29 ;D Definitely working to move that up. Odd note: I thought I had lost a lot of skill until I started buying m4's and shit to play with instead of just deagles. Now I'm doing much better again.

I'm looking to move into your other servers more, but theres just too many fun people in WCS. So long as I didn't just wake up, I'm usually very fun in the server, or at least thats my goal. I dabble in trash talk, but mostly just laugh at stupid shit. I'm just really laid back, nonformal type of guy.

Some people were just talking about the server and how they were trying to join the other day, and I was just like, meh, why not give it a try? I'm really fond of the server and the way you guys run things, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute in due time.

2. Default

I have never even heard of you yet.....but your app is a step in the right direction.

3. Default

Meta is a huge faggot that always kills me.

Fag.

BUT HE'S STILL BEHIND ME IN RANK, SUCK IT.

+0.5 - hang around the forums some more so people get to know you better.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Meta is a huge faggot that always kills me.

Fag.

BUT HE'S STILL BEHIND ME IN RANK, SUCK IT.

+0.5 - hang around the forums some more so people get to know you better.
    I figured with my faggoty personality, it would be better for people not to know me when I applied :P

Kidding, but still. I'll do what I can.

5. Default

Denied
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-