In game name: ﻛрŋғ™ chase !

Born: June 8th, 1993

Weapons of choice: AK47, scout, glock, tmp, deagle sometimes.

Maps: I pretty well like every map except for the lotr ones on the zm server. They drive me nuts lately.

Reason for app: I have been around for quite a long time and I think almost all the regulars know me. I like to think I'm well liked amongst the community, but of course I can't please everybody. I would like to contribute to the community

Experience: I am unsure of exactly how long I've been playing on ibis but it for sure has been 2 years. I have had my steam account since October 27th, 2003 but I started waaay back in 1.5 although it was on my brother's account. I am by no means the best out there, but I feel that I am a strong player when I want to be.

Contact info: message me on steam - [email protected]

Other info: In case some of you are wondering about the spnf, it was an old clan for the map scoutzknivez. It has been dead for a good year, year and a half now and I still hold the tag for the fun of it. Sometimes I will join a server and see some of the guys previously in the clan and its an easy way to recognize each other. I don't know how far this app will go, but it would be awesome if I was even considered.