Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: L4D2 Ibis Team

Default L4D2 Ibis Team

so yea this game is way to addicting its the second day owning it and im OWNING IT

i was thinking hmmm maybe for those Ibis members out there who own the game

team up as a ibis team? and slowly dominate hmm hmmmmm hHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ibis in L4D2 ??? EXPANSIONNNN

join me =D

2. Default

you got an extra copy you can gift me? i'm not too bad at the orig.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

sadly i dont
    find a wayyy its only 29.99 =D

if you wanna play add me on steam harry

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    sadly i dont
    find a wayyy its only 29.99 =D

if you wanna play add me on steam harry
    It was on sale for 20.99 on steam. I bought it last week.

5. Default

No thanks, I'm not buying it on principal even if it does go down to the price it should have been in the first place

lol kav, haha stubborn (;

but yea the game is EPIC .

7. Default

I would buy it if....

If it was called Left 4 Dead: New Orleans Expansion Pack

priced at 20 bucks when new

Compatible with left 4 dead 1 and fixed the new map download system so it downloads directly from the server your trying to join instead of sending you to a website outside of the game itself to download the campaign separately.

Allowed for easy instal of add ons like the cade maker James had been working on for months trying to get working

Gave the server owner or creator the option to disable that stupid melay fatigue meter or atleast modify its rate of fatigue for both games

Made your friendly AI Aware that the human player takes priority over the NPC'S or atleast give us the option to make that so and have some brains in the escape situations

Rig it up like old left 4 dead where only one zombie hitting you wouldn't put you into a crawl like it used to be before one of the worst updates valve had evermade next to forcing the new steam UI on everyone with CPU usage problems, mislabeling things and not even labeling key shit, clutering the fuck out of the steam store (last time I buy from there) and breaking the sdk for a bunch of people.

so chances are they're just going to make shit worse and less modible, kinda funny considering their success is based on mostly there fanbase modding their shit and then with their permision turning it into a full game.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 05-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I would buy it if....

If it was called Left 4 Dead: New Orleans Expansion Pack

priced at 20 bucks when new

compatible with left 4 dead 1 and fixed the new map download system so it downloads directly from the server your trying to join instead of sending you to a website outside of the game itself to download the campaign separately

allowed for easy instal of add ons like the cade maker James had been working on for months trying to get working

Gave the server owner or creator the option to disable that stupid melay fatigue meter or atleast modify its rate of fatigue for both games

Made your friendly ai awarer that the human player takes priority over the NPC'S and have some brains in the situation

and rigged it up like old left 4 dead where only one zombie hitting you wouldn't put you into a crawl like it used to be before one of the updates

But this is valve were talking about so chances are they're just going to make shit worse and less modible, kinda funny considering their success is based on mostly there fanbase modding their shit and then with their permision turning it into a full game.
    Honestly, it's a completely different game. It wouldn't have fit as an expansion very well, I think.

9. Default

The game operates the same, if you took out the new special infected, and the uncomon common it IS the same game with a few new weapons in a new setting thats all.

Not to mention the VS mode is still shit.

10. Default

I could pick apart Steam and L4D2 and everything they've done wrong with it.. But I'm not going to.. Why? Because Kavinsky will do it for me.

+1 Kavinsky.

Anyway, back on topic.. L4D2 IBIS Team? Already been done. Me, Hobo, Danger Dan, and usually some random dude from ZM play it from time to time. It isn't something like Pub or ZM on CS:S though. Apart from the Barricade Mod I got working..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.