Thread: [Remove] zm_roy_highway

1. Default [Remove] zm_roy_highway

There are so many places where you can get "inside" the map. Almost impossible for zombies to win due to this.

Example: http://harry.lu/upload/uploaded/img10050318054748.jpg

2. Default

no. this map is amazing. most of the time, (in fact, all of the times) i've played this map i've never seen someone glitch like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Of all the shitty maps you could of picked you picked one of the good ones?!

4. Default

Yes you can get inside the map, but admins should be watching and dealing with anyone who does so. If im a zombie I will go check that spot to make sure its not being used. Roy Highway is an epic map!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

Son I am disappoint.

6. Default

This map will not be removed.