Thread: this shovle is amazing!

1. Default this shovle is amazing!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

holy shit, that's a pretty impressive item there. i mean, cpr and everything? plus it'll even operate your vehicle in emergencies as well as cook grilled cheese. and the handle's hollow so you can store booze in there to boot!

damn. i was worried those china bastards would be comin over to conquer us, but no fear, this shovel can open bottles of alcohol!! crisis averted!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Bottle opener and oar FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

the oar's retarded, i could do just as well w/ a normal shovel, and did you notice how that guy either had no legs or was walking along the bottom?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Oh wait, it doesn't kill people?

6. Default

hacks!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

so this is how china plans to take over the world, cutting down trees, kiyaking, drinking, and digging holes for us to put them in?

AWESOME sounds like a blast

p.s. they spelt opener ? wrong? they spelt operner?

8. Default

a bunch were spelled wrong dude, it was probably translated from chinese, either using google translator or by some retard

or it is a subliminal message saying that they do not respect our language, culture, or being

o.O

a general over there mentioned plans of eentually taking over the world, because it is the chinese destiny

if im not mistaken every male has to enlist in there army )=

EDIT: p.s. he isnt a legless man rowing the boat, chinease are all 5ft tall to begin with duhhh

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    hacks!
    Yes maynard, it does that too.