Thread: Wcs Races

1. Default Wcs Races

Zero I dont know when or if you will make new races, but if you do make 1-2 more knife races we only have 2,and on that server I use to play there was over15 and they were fun

2. Default

...there are 3, 4 if you count succubus hunter, 5 if you count vagabond invis. mode
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    knife races we only have 2,

seeing how we only have 36 races, and whatever wcs you used 2 play on had 15 knife races alone means it was 1 of those servers with a stupid amount of races. you need to keep in mind we have 3 knife races, 36 classes total. it's all about balancing when you add new races in. I'm sure when the new races are released there will be another knife race.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

he probably played azeroth. 500 fucking races my ass.

they don't bother trying to balance anything
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

no it wasn't. It was sg server # 2.. it was a good server but then they added 5 more races, then the next day 3 more and in 3 days there was like 15 extra races and they were all the same idea, so it was pretty much free levels

what about a new race idea for a knife race hmmm

WOLVERINE.
    similer to like magician or somthing
    and have a skill called "bite" and use a knife only

and like respawn or reserect as a wolf

or be able to toggle between wolverine and human ect.

i unno haha IT WOULD BE A knifew class though

7. Default

sadley we a good ways from getting new races still... it will be a glorious day though when it happens. really wish this new CSS shit wasn't going down....

Maynard - The WCS Guy