AK 47/ Pump Shotty

Fav Maps:
    Pub: De Dust 2, Cs Office, etc
    ZM: Desert Fortress, 4 Corners, Indiana Jones escape, Mario Escape
    GG: FY Funtimes, Deagle, Complex

Contact info:
    Msn, Email, Steam, Forums what ever you prefer

Reason For App:

I've been playing the IBIS servers for oh, awhile now, and its a blast. I first started playing CSS back in 2007. I'll admit, I'm no where near great. I bought admin several months ago and have been attempting to make the servers fun for all. Not sure if that is getting accomplished but I like to believe so! I'm also appling simple to put my name and reputation out there. However unlikely it is that I become a clan member, it never hurts to test the waters and let IBIS know I'm out there for future references.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

A complete and total FAGGOT!!!!!

+1 he is a great admin and person to play with.

3. Default

Haha I <3 you too perry.
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

You have come a long way in a short time "grasshopper" I'm glad that you waited to app so I can now give you a

+1 and a

Stay on the straight and narrow

PS~~ Being from Maine and liking COMPLEX also helps
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

been to maine....

its kinda creepy yet beautiful up there.

6. Default

Ty dennis and perry

7. Default

-46000000000000000!

jk rage/warrior/whatever the fuck his name is this week, is good.

+1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Haha ty. I wonder if I could over that -46,000,000,000,000,000! -46 gazillion points, pfft thats nothing!

9. Default

-1 for not playing WCS but +2 for being awesome. Do the math.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

although we've had our differences rage.....you totally deserve it +1