Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Remove] zm_churchofmint

1. Default [Remove] zm_churchofmint

why: because we've got the version with the fixed radar and lighting on the server rotation already (zm_churchofmint_fix) so theres no reason or difference between the two besides the fixed version having the fixed lighting and radar.

2. Default

...i like the orig...what do you mean lighting?
    and what do you mean radar?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

The non fixed one has fucked up hdr ligthing and the radar screens fucked up and inconsistent, like sometimes you can see where your going other times it blinks in and out making navigation difficult.

4. Default

honestly, i like the map w/out a radar map. positions of people yes, but map layout no. makes it all more fun
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Its a DOUBLE, with the exception of those two things the maps are identical hence why one of them has to go.

6. Default

get rid of the fix. no radar map is better than with radar map

7. Default

Well we all know maps are fun without radar well that depends but whatev.

8. Default

The lighting is also badly screwed up the non fixed version is the one that should go.

9. Default

i don't seem to remember any fucked up lighting

10. Default

They aren't identical. The fix adds 3 new cading spots.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.