Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SugoiCon

1. Default

Here is current registration info from the Sugoi con site. Check the area on group rate
    A Molotov Cocktail?

2. Default

I intend to attend... However, if all goes according to plan, I will be unable to hang out with everyone and go see all that there is to see.

*crosses fingers for Artist Alley*

I've been assured by Ariel and Joanna in the past that you peeps won't mind if I share in on your room, however... and if I get this girl from DA in on my Artist Alley table, are there any objections against her staying in one of our rooms with me as well?

Please let me know if there are objections to either/any of these things.

3. Default

I would have to ask the other officers but as far as I'm concerned, a friend of Kitty's is a friend of mine. Well, unless she's one of the creepy DA artists, then I just will avoid contact. xD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    Well, unless she's one of the creepy DA artists, then I just will avoid contact. xD

But, aren't they all creepy?

...I kid, I kid! ;P

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf View Post

But, aren't they all creepy?

...I kid, I kid! ;P
    Oooooh... you best watch out... or I might have to make a point to show you how creepy I can be. ;P

But nah, she seems relatively normal to me. A friend of someone I made friends with at Governor Scholar Program, actually. ^_^() I've not met her in person or anything, though. And at this point there's still no guarantee because last I heard they still weren't open for applications for Artist Alley yet. So we'll see I guess.

6. Default

Sounds like fun to me. The more the merrier!
    A Molotov Cocktail?

7. Default

I've been before, and this sounds like alot of fun. Just remember that registration ends on October 11, so we might want to start working on that in the next couple weeks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FoF View Post
    I've been before, and this sounds like alot of fun. Just remember that registration ends on October 11, so we might want to start working on that in the next couple weeks.

Hai desu

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews