Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Default Sorry

On friday night my keyboard was acting funny and i accidentaly put a freeze bomb on someone and froze alot of people, i wish to say sorry to everyone i froze for 2 min. i am sorry and i have fixed the problem and it wont happen again. thank you.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

2. Default

<3 It's ok, I forgive you!

Thank you!

4. Default

Shit happens. I firebombed myself once time, just trying to kill myself and i caught a shit ton of people on fire. So i tried typing it in again hoping it would turn it off..., but i got the rest of the people in the server. Huge huge fail on my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Wow. My keyboard spazzed out and basically that same thing happened. I just wanted to say sorry for it.

6. Default

Lol, virus?

7. Default

i was there and i got frozen for freaking too long..i wont forgive you untill you give me a nintendo!! bwahahaha..j/k

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Shit happens. I firebombed myself once time, just trying to kill myself and i caught a shit ton of people on fire. So i tried typing it in again hoping it would turn it off..., but i got the rest of the people in the server. Huge huge fail on my part.
    Lmfao..

I have timebomb binded to my keyboard because its like a super beacon.. Accidentally hit it while trying to press my "Slap Hobo" bind, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off.. <.<''

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Lol James.

To see someone apologize on here certainly is rare.

10. Default

Or that time when I experiemented with the auto-kick list feature and tested it out on James...then I couldn't figure out how to remove someone from it. LOL
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "