Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best ZM Cade ever?

1. Default

vicious and lukey kicking ass on winterfun
    Attached Images

2. Default

Haha that works out perfect since that TV can't move. Nice reefs lukey and vicious.

3. Default

The TV can move. It's just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really heavy.

4. Default

I don't know man..Stamp's got one of ours on Roy the ship...it's just screamed "sex"
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

5. Default

prior to the shot:

Cujo (on mic): "Strike a pose!"

Can you say beautifully stacked beds, dress right dress bookshelves, and the diagonal table?
    Last edited by Stamp; 08-23-2008 at 12:56 AM.

6. Default

Cool skins on those screenshots from page 1
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

7. Default

The best ZM cade ever is truly this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142638690/lolwtf.dem.html

8. Default

stop with the rapidshare , demos can be attached....Its faster for people without premium accounts (free is so slow and limited) to get there files right off the site. You in it for the points or something....

9. Default Sup guys

Hey its good to see that my thread is still up . Fuckin nice ass cades! But mine will kick more ass when I come back.