Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: my first trip give ideas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Nice list, I have been to Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic as well, you are spot on about the chicks. Also been to Cozumel (sucked), Cayman Islands (I liked it) and Roatan - went scuba diving there, was fucking sweet.
    While in Cancun I rented a car and drove to a ferry that transported me to Cozumel. I also went to Isla Mujeres. I rented a golf cart and drove it around the whole island. Another tourist site was Tulum and Chichen Itza. Great sites to visit when you go to Cancun. Scuba diving was great in DR. I dont plan on scuba dive at Aruba but will snorkel and drive ATVs and such. June 15th here we go !!! Hope Aruba is great as everyone says it is..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    While in Cancun I rented a car and drove to a ferry that transported me to Cozumel. I also went to Isla Mujeres. I rented a golf cart and drove it around the whole island. Another tourist site was Tulum and Chichen Itza. Great sites to visit when you go to Cancun. Scuba diving was great in DR. I dont plan on scuba dive at Aruba but will snorkel and drive ATVs and such. June 15th here we go !!! Hope Aruba is great as everyone says it is..
    just watch out for drunk college guys so they don't kill you....
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Oh gosh.. The Canadians.. THEY'RE MULTIPLYING! AHHHH!

And I know you wouldn't go here, but I want to visit Siberia..
    the transiberian is deff somthing i wish to do

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    meh, i'm not one for the whole tropical retreats.

personally, my 4 dream trips would be russia/scandanavia (beautiful, beautiful, land. ) ireland/scotland (again, beautiful and gaelic), washington state (camping ftw!) and alaska
    The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    so i wanna start planning my first travel trip

im not sure where

give ideas

i will be going solo so somewhere safer iis a must

where should i travel =D

where would you wanna travel?
    I'd be checking the local volatility factor on SA as many regions have their ups + downs due to drug wars. If you like game fishing try Costa Rica for the great sail fishing and "other" benefits. Lots of night life. I hear Guatamala is decent too.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun on your 1st outing
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I'd be checking the local volatility factor on SA as many regions have their ups + downs due to drug wars. If you like game fishing try Costa Rica for the great sail fishing and "other" benefits. Lots of night life. I hear Guatamala is decent too.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun on your 1st outing
    good fishing would deff be somthing id want to do, bigger fish

and thanks =D