Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: my first trip give ideas

well in two years im going on a back back trip woith my uncle from perth aussie, to sydny then boating to the reef for scuba diving and then continuing on to new zaland where my uncle grew up
    im excited for that

my roomate did a back pack trip threw south america from panama on down
    and has been to ecador, he said it was aamazing

and id like to go to SA first because theres talk about closing machupichu as a tourist site
    )=
    iv always wanted to see it

2. Default

I did Europe last year, London, Amsterdam, Paris and Rome. I suggest all of the above but if you go to amsterdam its 50 Euro for a hooker and about 20 euro for space cakes. Dont spend money in the pigal area in Paris its a rip off...

Im doing Europe again this October and next year its japan in April...

my suggestions..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Europes nice but you REALLY need to learn the language of the country your going to before you go otherwise theres really going to be a cultural disconnect once you get there.

4. Default

Less of a disconnect and more of your an American so FUCK YOU. I usually pose as Canadian or another nation if I do not know the local language when over there.

5. Default

Good point.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Less of a disconnect and more of your an American so FUCK YOU. I usually pose as Canadian or another nation if I do not know the local language when over there.
    thats funny you should say that i ran into three american guys in Paris who claimed they were Canadian. they got alot of things wrong with canadian geography for example ottawa is NOT in saskatchawan!

Either way I found out they were from Ohio wherever that is. But either we had a great party up at the Sacre Coeur

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

I want to go to finland. It's beautiful there.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-07-2010 at 04:18 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

go to iceland, its a beautiful country and from what i hear the clubs are crazy. plus its beautiful there all year round. i was there in january and it was in the 50s.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

hahahaha posing as canadian is no problem considering i have been there 165321632626 times nd have half my fam living there.... eh?

10. Default

Oh gosh.. The Canadians.. THEY'RE MULTIPLYING! AHHHH!

And I know you wouldn't go here, but I want to visit Siberia..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.