Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

I took apart 3 desktop computers and made it into a better desktop with 2 slave drives, then I took apart a laptop and cleaned the fans and heat sink from bounds of dust and hair. All for the family, because I was bored and wanted to take apart their stuff. It was interesting. Now I know what the layout of the motherboard for Dell Studios look like now.

~Alex~

I just beat I Wanna Be The Fangame. It was on medium but whatever. I enjoyed it.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

My Xbox 360 finally died after four years of faithful service. That damnable E 74 error got to it before I could minister a dose of Mass Effect 2 to calm its nerves.

In other news, I'm getting a Wii this weekend! xD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    I just beat I Wanna Be The Fangame. It was on medium but whatever. I enjoyed it.
    LOL I suck at the original, I currently was at the megaman boss part. I have no motivation to finish it though.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    LOL I suck at the original, I currently was at the megaman boss part. I have no motivation to finish it though.
    On the original I'm at the Koopa Klown Kar. At some point I plan to finish it (once again on medium XD), once I stop playing these damn visual novels and get back to some actual games. Mario Galaxy 2 should do nicely...
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

masturbating and listening to music

7. Default

Bored, listening to music and wishing I had somebody to talk to. I'm suffering from social exclusion anxiety all alone and can't even masturbate to pass the time.... *looks down* nevermind then.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Currently sitting in my new apartment in lexington, bored as hell, wondering what I'm about to go eat for dinner. Any of you guys wanna hang out sometime and are in Lexington, send me a text / call / pm / hit me up on IRC. ;P

9. Angry

Wondering why I took classes in summer because nobody here seems to have similar interests as me, and I has to sit all alone in my room with no friends, and Prince of Tennis gets old and and and ;n;. Why can't you people hold meetings in the summer!?
    Last edited by Phazonmasher; 06-13-2010 at 01:29 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tehbrenny View Post
    Wondering why I took classes in summer because nobody here seems to have similar interests as me, and I has to sit all alone in my room with no friends, and Prince of Tennis gets old and and and ;n;. Why can't you people hold meetings in the summer!?
    get steam. buy css. join the rest of the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?