Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tehbrenny View Post
    Wondering why I took classes in summer because nobody here seems to have similar interests as me, and I has to sit all alone in my room with no friends, and Prince of Tennis gets old and and and ;n;. Why can't you people hold meetings in the summer!?
    May I ask who tehbrenny is? Also, we'll be having a meet and greet in July so there should be some friendly UKAnime fun then.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Right now I just realized that I have actually watched a lot more anime than the leader even though he as seen more series!

Holy shit!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Right now I just realized that I have actually watched a lot more anime than the leader even though he as seen more series!

Holy shit!
    The leader doesn't watch as much anime as most of the members do. The leader is mostly a console gamer, sorry elite PC master race, and puts more priority on that.

As to what I'm doing, I just beat God of War III. Gonna play some Pokemans now.

4. Default

I am a random person at UK that has nothing to do...at all. But you can call me Brentney.

5. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cH0Suw9Ve4

I am not smart enough to comprehend how awesome that video is.

6. Default

Anything that is starting off with Babylon 5 as the very first thing shown is automatically going to be awesome!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

That one was good as well.

9. Default Hmm..

What am I doing right now? Catching up on my K-On!

10. Default

Busy saving lives from car crashes, explosions, and terrorist pirate attacks