Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

1. Default

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXjIy0XQGi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXjIy0XQGi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXjIy0XQGi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXjIy0XQGi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    FAIL

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    FAIL
    Yea a giant wall of fail.....when I saw how bad I failed I tried to edit my post but the damn edit button broke on me.

4. Default

Right this second I am wondering why in the anime multiverse I am sitting here poking at the forums at almost 4 am when I've had a splitting headache for several hours now and simply refuse to lay down... even though at this point it would be a reasonable 'going to bed' and not a 'giving in'.

Perhaps is because I feel guilty for not working any on the shirt designs today...

And now I'm watching a confused firefly darting about the living room...

and now I'm saying good night.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverVistani View Post
    Right this second I am wondering why in the anime multiverse I am sitting here poking at the forums at almost 4 am when I've had a splitting headache for several hours now and simply refuse to lay down... even though at this point it would be a reasonable 'going to bed' and not a 'giving in'.

Perhaps is because I feel guilty for not working any on the shirt designs today...

And now I'm watching a confused firefly darting about the living room...

and now I'm saying good night.
    Hey, I know who you are from just that post! Welcome to the forums at last!
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Hey, I know who you are from just that post! Welcome to the forums at last!
    X3 It's the refusal to sleep, isn't it!?

*laughs*

Or, I don't know, maybe the avatar composed of pieces of my work or the reference to working on shirt design? ^_^() Just maybe...

Finally! I'm not working, and I have internet again! FREE TIIIIIIIIIME! Now I can get down and finish perfecting FF XIII, Valkyria Chronicles, and finish watching a bunch of anime on my computer. And clearly... right now I'm running around on the internet, enjoying my freedom. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how late I'll be up tonight... who knows? Heck, who cares?! I don't have to get up at 4:30AM anymore!!!!
    Ryujin99... moving on to the next order of business... whatever that happens to be
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

8. Default

The next order of business is that soon my anime will not fit on my 2tb drive. So I am investing in 4 more 2tb drives, that should be enough space to last a year or so. (4tb drives come out next summer woot!)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The next order of business is that soon my anime will not fit on my 2tb drive. So I am investing in 4 more 2tb drives, that should be enough space to last a year or so. (4tb drives come out next summer woot!)
    ...are these 4 2tb drives in addition to, or included in the 4tb drives you're getting because of the servers
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

There will be 5 2tb drives total on a raid 6 with 6tb total space. I can then go on to add up to 6 more tb for a total of 12tb max storage space. Remember that the double redundancy of raid 6 XOR extinctions = c(n-2) vs c(n-1) [n-1 is raid 5] where n is the number of drives and c is the capacity per drive.

So 8 2TB drives has a total of 16TB minus the space of 2 drives or 2TB each gives me 12TB max storage in the future if I was to add 3 more drives.